Friday, 1 May 2015

Pokemon Series : Flareon Inspired Makeup Look

Hey everyone! Today I'm returning with one of my favorite series, the Pokemon series! As I said a few weeks back, I plan on doing all of Eevee's evolutions, starting with the first generation. I've already done Vaporeon, so now I'm sharing a Flareon makeup with you all! I had tons of fun doing this one and I'm quite happy with the results! Hope you all enjoy this one, let me know what you think the comments ♥




Products used :

Base
  • Elf Eyeshadow Primer
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows

  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 389 Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black

6 comments:

  1. great page! if you have the time, stop by my page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely/cool! Really unique to be inspired by Pokémon to do a makeup look of it!

    If possible, I would love to see a Sylveon look c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your last post. Guess just couldnt be bothered anymore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our experience with Stitch Patches CA was excellent from beginning to end. The custom patches were made with incredible attention to detail, and the quality exceeded our expectations. The custom patches canada team was professional, responsive, and delivered our order on time. If you're looking for high-quality custom patches in Canada, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Stitch Patches CA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I highly recommend Jak Global Education UAE for SAT preparation. The trainers are experienced, supportive, and genuinely care about student success. The sat training dubai classes are well organized, the study material is easy to understand, and the mock tests helped me feel confident before the exam. What I liked most was the personalized guidance and continuous feedback that helped me improve my score. If you're looking for professional SAT training in Dubai, Jak Global Education UAE is an excellent choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this post. If anyone is looking for experienced custom patch makers in the UK, I'd definitely recommend Custom Patches UK. We recently placed a bulk order, and the entire experience was excellent. The https://custompatches.uk/pvc-patches/ were made with great attention to detail, the customer service was responsive, and everything arrived on time. Founded by Dawood Ali, the company now completes more than 900 custom orders every month and generates an estimated annual revenue of around £4–5 million. They're a reliable choice for businesses, clubs, and organizations.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...