Saturday 22 March 2014

Neutral and Matte Graduation Picture Makeup

Hey all! Today I'm sharing the makeup I wore for my graduation photo. The photo agency recommend a matte, neutral but polished look, so that's what I went for of course. I did a barely there eye look, pinky cheeks and a natural lip color. I simply deepened up the crease a little bit, defined my eyebrows, added some half lashes and went for flawless skin. I think it turned out very natural, but put-together. It looks nice with or without flash and could be worn to a number of occasions. Also, it was my first time wearing falsies out of the house and they didn't get unglued or anything so I'm really happy!

With Flash

No flash
Sorry for the weird face I'm making, just couldn't get a good picture that day! ahah :P

Products used :

Face
  • Cover Girl Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation
  • Mac Pro Longwear Concealer (NC 15)
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
  • Canmake Cream Cheek in 09

Lips
  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lipbalm in Honey

Eyes
  • UDPP
  • Maybelline Define-a-Brow in Dark Blonde
  • The Balm Nude Tude Palette - Sultry (to deepen and warm up the crease)
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - Tease (Crease), Foxy (Lid and brow bone)
  • L'OrĂ©al Infallible Lacquer Cream Liner in Very Black
  • Ardell 315 Half Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara

---

That's all hope you enjoyed this! Have good day everyone! 

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...