Saturday 31 August 2013

August 2013 Beauty and Random Favorites

Beauty Favorites

Victoria Secret Very Sexy Body Spray : it's a little heavier and sweeter than the other Victoria Secret fragrance that I have. I like this one in the evening.

Organix Moroccan Argan Oil : Leaves my hair silky smooth and very soft. It's smells amazing and it's super affordable.

Lush Lip Scrub : Gets rid of ALL the dead skin on my lips, like absolutely nothing else. Completely obsessed with this.

Ardell 120 Demi Lashes : I love that these lashes flare out at the outer corners. It really gives a nice look to the lashes.

Maybelline Color Tattoo (Bad to the Bronze and Barely Branded) : I've been loving using these bases under natural makeup looks. The two shades that are my favorites are exactly what I need for daily use.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer : a favorite for a long time now, and the sample size is still going strong!

Eco Tools Brushes : I love their powder brush, their buffing brush, their large flat shading brush and their smudge brush (which I use as a pencil brush) lately. I use them every time I do a makeup look.

Real Techniques brushes : Lately I'm using the Expert face brush, the contour brush and the large blending brush (which I use for concealer and cream highlighting products) a lot . Love the quality of these.

Black Eyeliner : Got this in Thailand, not sure of the brand, but it's my go-to eyeliner at the moment.

Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Honey : Love the texture and great color. It's comfortable on the lips and stays on for a while. Really easy to wear on a day-to-day basis.

Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara : Still loving this mascara. I think it's been in every favorite for the past six months. Shows just how much I love this thing.

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk : Very useful base for colorful looks. It will make any color pop.

Rimmel London blush in Bronze : I like the formula of this blush (the texture is silky and it's easy to apply), and it gives a nice bronzey look to the cheeks, perfect for summer.

Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in Light : Perfect color for my eyebrows. I use this all the time now!

Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla and Macademia : this smells amazing, kind of like vanilla cake. Also, I love the packaging.

Favorites accessories

All of these bracelets and earrings are from Ardène, except the one that is on the far left, and the black and gold anklet.  The first one is a friendship bracelet with turtle patterns that I made myself and the anklet I got in Thailand last year.

Random Favorites

Games
♥ The sims 3
♥ In the groove 2

Books
♥ The Vampire Academy book series

Electronics
♥ Nexus 7 Tablet
♥ My Kindle

TV Shows
♥ Dollhouse
♥ Bones
♥ True Blood Season 6

That's it for this month's favorites! Check out my July 2013 Favorites if you're interested to know what my favorite products were last month.

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...