Wednesday 26 October 2011

Halloween makeup : Wood Fairy/Elf

Sadly, this might be the last Halloween themed post I get to do this year!

I have an exam coming up in two weeks and I've got to study hard starting now (actually I have started a while ago and I'm almost halfway done), because next week I'm going to Montreal for the reading week. I haven't seen my friends and family for almost two months and I'm super excited to go! Coincidentally, I have a one day internship (is that what you call them?) at the hospital in my neighborhood for school during the time I will be there so it will be a busy week, which means I probably won't have time to study for the exam that I have right when we come back. Anyway, that's why I probably won't have time to make anything else before Halloween!

I came up with this shimmery gold, green and brown look which would be nice for a wood elf or fairy costume or anything like that. It's inspired by the forest, the trees, the leaves, but also by the magic of fairies and the wisdom of elves. I used brown pencil liner to draw the branches and green glittery liner for the leaves. The dark red lips were just for fun, not sure if it's the best pairing I could have chosen, but I think it's a nice contrast to all the green of the eyes!

I had a lot of fun with this look :) and I hope you like it! Tell me what you think in the comments.






♥ Products used ♥
Base : Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Eyeshadow : CS 88 Warm Palette (golds), BH Cosmetics 120 eyeshadow palette 1st edition (greens)
Liner : Maybelline New York Eyestudio cream liner in Brown
Tree branches : Bonnebell Eye Definer pencil liner in Midnight Bark
Leaves : Rimmel London Exaggerate pencil liner in Emerald Sparkle

Leaves details : NYX Eye/Eyebrow pencil in Black
Mascara : Rimmel Lash Excelerator in Extreme Black, NYC Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara in Extreme Black

2 comments:

  1. THIS is very very pretty!! I am really not sure about the lip color though...

    T'es-tu déguisée à l'halloween? Si oui, en quoi??
    (fuck l'anglais pour ce soir, mon cerveau est à off...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. merci :D ouain stait un peu n'importe quoi la couleur jvoulais juste utiliser le rouge à lèvres lol!

    Jme suis "déguisée". J'ai changé un peu le look de vampire pis j'ai acheté des cornes de diables du dollorama lol! super lazy :P Toi as tu fais de quoi pour l'Halloween?

    Jvais t'écrire sur ton email soon btw j'ai pas eu le temps de te répondre en fin de compte à cause de l'achat d'auto qui a pris full de temps à mtl :( tk je te conterai ça

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...